Join Our Team Now!
Leave your past health care perceptions at the door. RejuVeination provides a supportive and learning environment that encourages professional development and enables each employee to achieve their individual goals.
Physician Liaison-Part-time 2-3 Days per week
RejuVeination Vein Restoration group –Cincinnati, OH
RejuVeination Vein Restoration group is seeking a Physician Liaison to join our outstanding team. We are a locally owned company which started business in 2017 and serves the Cincinnati/Tri State market from our office in Kenwood. Our focus is the medically necessary treatment of varicose veins in women and men. We have a state of the art facility with everything necessary to diagnose and treat all under one roof. When you visit us you will definitely agree with the frequently heard statement, “This is the friendliest and most professional staff I have met.”
We are looking for a Physician Liaison who is driven, enthusiastic, confident, and diligent—someone who enjoys working on their own and as part of a team. This position would require you to support the growth of the medical practice through networking and field marketing. This position is field-based and you would be responsible for outreach programs directed at physician practices, local businesses, and community organizations.
If this sounds like a place you want to work, here are a few things we would expect of you in this role:
Our Physician Liaison is responsible for developing and implementing marketing and sales strategies to grow referrals through the development and execution of goal-oriented marketing plans and relationship building initiatives. The goal of this position is to increase the visibility of the physician’s services and increase referrals by:
- Developing and implementing specific outreach, relationship building and marketing initiatives
- Building and maintaining relationships with surrounding physician offices, wellness centers, and integrative specialists
- Generating new leads through cold-calling and research to identify new referral sources
- Efficiently and promptly following up on all generated leads and established referrals
- Compiling, maintaining and updating a database of referral sources and leads, and providing weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports
- Analyzing trends and data to apply strategic insights
- Facilitating networking and communication between physicians and outside referral sources
- Scheduling and ensuring execution of physician meetings with referral sources. i.e.: Lunch and Learn, Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner meetings
- Establishing and maintaining ongoing communications and nurturing of referral source and office staff relationships through follow-up visits and sales calls
- Create content and tools to support field sales initiatives
- Assists in organizing, executing and managing special events – expos, dinners, workshops, etc.
- Attend special events and dinners as necessary
- 3+ years experience in a customer-facing sales and marketing role
- Strong knowledge in physician relations or sales in a clinic or hospital setting is required
- A bachelors degree or equivalent experience preferred. Marketing, Communications, or Healthcare degree preferred
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills/relationship-building skills
- Goal-oriented, organized, and high attention to detail
- Self-starter; open to try new ideas and approaches
- Work full time8:30am – 5:00pm with possible 1-2 evening events per month
- Mileage reimbursement provided. MUST have current OH, KY or IN driver’s license.
- Salary commensurate with experience
RejuVeination, Cincinnati’s newest Vein Center, is seeking experienced, service-focused candidates for the role of Vascular Ultrasound Technologist. This is a great opportunity to become part of an independent practice providing vein care to improve patient quality of life with respect to both medical and cosmetic concerns, by relieving pain, eliminating health risks, and improving appearance. Join our team and enjoy No Weekends, No Holidays, and No Call.
Requirements for the position include:
- Completion of an accredited Diagnostic Ultrasound Technology program
- RDMS certification in one or more of the following areas: Abdomen/OB/GYN, vascular
- Minimum of 1 year experience preferred
- RVT (Registered Vascular Technologist) preferred
- Experience in ultrasound guided surgical office procedures preferred
- Ability to use independent judgment to acquire the optimum diagnostic sonographic information in each exam performed
- Ability to evaluate, synthesize and communicate diagnostic information to the physician(s)
- Ability to communicate effectively with the patient and the health care team, recognizing the special nature of sonographic examinations and patient needs
- Knowledge of common safety hazards and precautions to establish a safe work environment
- Work efficiently and follow established departmental procedures
- Flexible approach with the ability to contribute to a positive office culture that supports our core values
- Performs clinical assessment and diagnostic sonography examinations in accordance with accepted protocols as directed by the physician(s)
- Uses independent judgment during the sonographic exam to accurately differentiate between normal and pathologic findings
- Assumes responsibility for the safety, mental and physical comfort of patients while they are in the sonographer’s care
- Communicate with patients to explain technical procedures and results while conveying a sense of credibility and composure
- Schedule and prepare patients for exams and assist in prescribed treatments by applying modalities such as ultrasound
Leave your past healthcare perceptions at the door. Rejuveination provides a supportive and learning environment that encourages professional development and enables each employee to achieve their individual goals
We offer competitive pay and an excellent team environment. Interested candidates are encouraged visit our website and send a resume to
Seeking candidates for both Full-time and Part-time (16-24 hours per week)
RejuVeination, Cincinnati’s newest Vein Center, is seeking experienced, service-focused candidates for the role of Nurse. This is a great opportunity to become part of an independent practice providing vein care to improve patient quality of life with respect to both medical and cosmetic concerns, by relieving pain, eliminating health risks, and improving appearance. Join this brand new center and help us fulfill our goal of making it the best in the area.
Requirements for the position include:
- RN or LPN
- Clinical experience within a practice preforming office based procedures is preferred.
- Previous experience with QA and/or understanding of regulations within an office preferred.
- Flexible approach with the ability to contribute to a positive office culture that supports our core values.
- Assist with arterial and vein procedures including Endovenous Thermal Ablation (EVTA)
- Obtains health history, vital signs, health risk factors, and assesses disease condition.
- Executes prescribed treatments and medical interventions.
- Documents patient assessment and intervention data using EMR (Athena).
Leave your past healthcare perceptions at the door. Rejuveination provides a supportive and learning environment that encourages professional development and enables each employee to achieve their individual goals.
We offer competitive pay and excellent benefit package. Interested candidates should send resume with salary requirement to