Join Our Team Now!
Leave your past health care perceptions at the door. RejuVeination provides a supportive and learning environment that encourages professional development and enables each employee to achieve their individual goals.
Front Office Coordinator
Requirements for the position include:
- High School diploma/GED required
- One year experience in a customer service position
- Strong computer and phone skills
- Experience working with Athena EHR/Billing system a plus
- Provide outstanding customer service by welcoming patients and visitors while ensuring each is helped with quality care.
- Answer and screen telephone calls while documenting detailed messages as needed.
- Obtain accurate demographic information from patients and ensure all required forms are completed.
- Collect and process patient payments and charges daily using Athena.
- Provide accurate information to patients with questions about their account balances.
- Assist patients with all of their scheduling needs.
- Monitors medical office supplies and inventory needs along with placing orders when necessary.
Leave your past healthcare perceptions at the door. Rejuveination provides a supportive and learning environment that encourages professional development and enables each employee to achieve their individual goals.
We offer Salary commensurate with experience and excellent benefit package. Interested candidates should send resume with salary requirement to
RejuVeination Vein Restoration group is seeking a Physician Liaison to join our outstanding team. We are a locally owned company which started business in 2017 and serves the Cincinnati/Tri State market from our office in Kenwood. Our focus is the medically necessary treatment of varicose veins in women and men. We have a state of the art facility with everything necessary to diagnose and treat all under one roof. When you visit us you will definitely agree with the frequently heard statement, “This is the friendliest and most professional staff I have met.”
We are looking for a Physician Liaison who is driven, enthusiastic, confident, and diligent—someone who enjoys working on their own and as part of a team. This position would require you to support the growth of the medical practice through networking and field marketing. This position is field-based and you would be responsible for outreach programs directed at physician practices, local businesses, and community organizations.
If this sounds like a place you want to work, here are a few things we would expect of you in this role:
Our Physician Liaison is responsible for developing and implementing marketing and sales strategies to grow referrals through the development and execution of goal-oriented marketing plans and relationship building initiatives. The goal of this position is to increase the visibility of the physician’s services and increase referrals by:
- Developing and implementing specific outreach, relationship building and marketing initiatives
- Building and maintaining relationships with surrounding physician offices, wellness centers, and integrative specialists
- Generating new leads through cold-calling and research to identify new referral sources
- Efficiently and promptly following up on all generated leads and established referrals
- Compiling, maintaining and updating a database of referral sources and leads, and providing weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports
- Analyzing trends and data to apply strategic insights
- Facilitating networking and communication between physicians and outside referral sources
- Scheduling and ensuring execution of physician meetings with referral sources. i.e.: Lunch and Learn, Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner meetings
- Establishing and maintaining ongoing communications and nurturing of referral source and office staff relationships through follow-up visits and sales calls
- Create content and tools to support field sales initiatives
- Assists in organizing, executing and managing special events – expos, dinners, workshops, etc.
- Attend special events and dinners as necessary
- 3+ years experience in a customer-facing sales and marketing role
- Strong knowledge in physician relations or sales in a clinic or hospital setting is required
- A bachelors degree or equivalent experience preferred. Marketing, Communications, or Healthcare degree preferred
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills/relationship-building skills
- Goal-oriented, organized, and high attention to detail
- Self-starter; open to try new ideas and approaches
- Work full time 8:30am – 5:00pm with possible 1-2 evening events per month
- Mileage reimbursement provided. MUST have current OH, KY or IN driver’s license.
Leave your past healthcare perceptions at the door. RejuVeination provides a supportive and learning environment that encourages professional development and enables each employee to achieve their individual goals.
We offer Salary commensurate with experience and excellent benefit package. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply today!