Join Our Team Now!
Leave your past health care perceptions at the door. RejuVeination provides a supportive and learning environment that encourages professional development and enables each employee to achieve their individual goals.
Contact Us At – email@example.com
Clinical Director of Operations
RejuVeination, Cincinnati’s newest Vein Center, is seeking a Clinical Director of Operations for our recently opened office in the Kenwood area. This is a great opportunity to become part of an independent practice and assume leadership responsibility for this initial clinic while playing a key role in the expansion of additional clinics nationally. The ideal candidate will have previous clinical operations experience including responsibility for oversight of staff, operations, and other activities of a practice with a specific focus on clinical and quality initiatives.
- Communicate with Physicians and clinical staff to ensure office policies and procedures are executed in a safe, effective and compliant manner
- Maintain all compliance/credentialing requirements for staff including: licensure, insurance plan credentials, malpractice insurance, and CME
- Overall management of office operations, clinical staff, facility and clinical equipment
- Manage personnel activities including hiring, training, discipline, performance reviews, scheduling and time submission to payroll, employee recognition, communication and staff meetings
- Ensure office hours and schedules are maintained in accordance with patient needs and internal policies
- Ensure effective operation of patient billing and collections efforts including billing software
- Maintain facility and all office and clinical equipment
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing and/or RN
- Clinical experience within a physician practice or hospital setting
- Previous experience with QA and/or understanding of regulations within an office
- Flexible approach with the ability to contribute to a positive office culture that supports our core values
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with patients and provide them with procedural care information and care education
- Strong leadership skills with the desire to manage and teach others
This is a great opportunity to become part of a practice providing vein care to improve patient quality of life with respect to both medical and cosmetic concerns, by relieving pain, eliminating health risks, and improving appearance. Join this brand new center and help us fulfill our goal of making it the best in the area.
Our organization provides a supportive and learning environment that encourages professional development and enables each employee to achieve their individual goals.
We offer competitive pay and an excellent benefit package. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply today!